Week 01: Outline for Remainder of Year, Roland
Monday/Tuesday: Outline Major Project, and Review Song of Roland
Roots #9– There will be a quiz over Roots #7-9 (primary) and #1-6 (secondary) on April 16/17. Be ready for this.
- LAT-, LATER-
- PAN-, PAM-
To give you LOTS of time to plan, I covered the major due dates for the term:
- Non-negotiable- FD of paper is due May 28 (A day) and May 29 (B day).
- RD#1 will be due May 10/11
- RD#2 will be due (about) May 17/18
Then we moved onto “The Song of Roland” and looked at three things:
- What kind of guy is Roland?
- What values does Roland embody?
- What epic hero traits are shown in the section?
HW: Finish your vocabulary assignment and prepare for the quiz next week.
Wednesday/Thursday: The Story of the Grail