Ten Rules of Cheerleading Etiquette
1. Greet and speak to the members of the visiting cheer teams.
2. Smile and greet players from the visiting team.
3. Call people by name whenever you can.
4. Be friendly and helpful.
5. Be cordial.
6. Be genuinely interested in others.
7. Be generous with praise. Be cautious with criticism.
8. Be considerate of the feelings of others.
9. Be thoughtful and receptive, whenever possible, of the opinions of others.
10. Be alert to give service.
It’s time to fight
Blue and Gold… (Blue and gold)
It’s time to win
Go, fight, win… (Go, fight, win)
Blue and Gold …
Go, Fight, Win! …
Kicks and Arm Movements–